Project - Massacre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project - Massacre

Project - Massacre, the biggest military operation yet. We are sending are best military units back in time to stop the forces who try and take over the world, might as well stop them before they start.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Massacre
Staff ? How to apply help plz? I_vote_lcapStaff ? How to apply help plz? I_voting_barStaff ? How to apply help plz? I_vote_rcap 
Admin Juggalo
Staff ? How to apply help plz? I_vote_lcapStaff ? How to apply help plz? I_voting_barStaff ? How to apply help plz? I_vote_rcap 
LOGiiC
phil5345
turtles
Ben
Joe
james 9458
rip out
YoungLad
Vote and Donate
When you donate, give me your username or you will get nothing in return.RuneScape Servers

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 52 on Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:36 pm
Poll
Do you like this site?
Choice 1. I like this server is the best!
Staff ? How to apply help plz? I_vote_lcap100%Staff ? How to apply help plz? I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
Choice 2. Its ok.
Staff ? How to apply help plz? I_vote_lcap0%Staff ? How to apply help plz? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Choice 3. I dont like it.
Staff ? How to apply help plz? I_vote_lcap0%Staff ? How to apply help plz? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Choice 4. I really dont like it.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Latest topics
» cant seem to logon
Staff ? How to apply help plz? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:03 pm by Ben

» My Staff App.
Staff ? How to apply help plz? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:00 pm by Ben

» Client Download
Staff ? How to apply help plz? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:45 pm by Massacre

» My Post for Admin/Mod
Staff ? How to apply help plz? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:30 pm by Joe

» Massacre's Sppamming Topic
Staff ? How to apply help plz? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:34 pm by phil5345

» Juggalos application for any spot on staff.
Staff ? How to apply help plz? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:02 pm by Admin Juggalo

» Voting for this site! to read.
Staff ? How to apply help plz? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:49 pm by Massacre

» my first spam post :)
Staff ? How to apply help plz? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:48 pm by Massacre

» Call of Duty
Staff ? How to apply help plz? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:08 pm by Massacre

Staff ? How to apply help plz?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jamzy1

Staff ? How to apply help plz? Empty
PostSubject: Staff ? How to apply help plz?   Staff ? How to apply help plz? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 7:34 pm

How we menna be able to apply for staff wid out any guidelines??

Very Happy

can u explain plz

Jamzy1
Back to top Go down
Massacre
Admin

Staff ? How to apply help plz? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff ? How to apply help plz?   Staff ? How to apply help plz? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 7:54 pm

Just apply, all there is to it.
Back to top Go down
https://project-massacre.darkbb.com

Staff ? How to apply help plz?
Page 1 of 1