Project - Massacre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project - Massacre

Project - Massacre, the biggest military operation yet. We are sending are best military units back in time to stop the forces who try and take over the world, might as well stop them before they start.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Massacre
Voting for this site! to read. I_vote_lcapVoting for this site! to read. I_voting_barVoting for this site! to read. I_vote_rcap 
Admin Juggalo
Voting for this site! to read. I_vote_lcapVoting for this site! to read. I_voting_barVoting for this site! to read. I_vote_rcap 
LOGiiC
phil5345
turtles
Ben
Joe
james 9458
rip out
YoungLad
Vote and Donate
When you donate, give me your username or you will get nothing in return.RuneScape Servers

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 52 on Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:36 pm
Poll
Do you like this site?
Choice 1. I like this server is the best!
Voting for this site! to read. I_vote_lcap100%Voting for this site! to read. I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
Choice 2. Its ok.
Voting for this site! to read. I_vote_lcap0%Voting for this site! to read. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Choice 3. I dont like it.
Voting for this site! to read. I_vote_lcap0%Voting for this site! to read. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Choice 4. I really dont like it.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Latest topics
» cant seem to logon
Voting for this site! to read. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:03 pm by Ben

» My Staff App.
Voting for this site! to read. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:00 pm by Ben

» Client Download
Voting for this site! to read. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:45 pm by Massacre

» My Post for Admin/Mod
Voting for this site! to read. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:30 pm by Joe

» Massacre's Sppamming Topic
Voting for this site! to read. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:34 pm by phil5345

» Juggalos application for any spot on staff.
Voting for this site! to read. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:02 pm by Admin Juggalo

» Voting for this site! to read.
Voting for this site! to read. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:49 pm by Massacre

» my first spam post :)
Voting for this site! to read. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:48 pm by Massacre

» Call of Duty
Voting for this site! to read. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:08 pm by Massacre

Voting for this site! to read.

Go down 
3 posters

Do you like this site?
Choice 1. I like this server is the best!
Voting for this site! to read. I_vote_lcap100%Voting for this site! to read. I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
Choice 2. Its ok.
 0% [ 0 ]
Choice 3. I dont like it.
 0% [ 0 ]
Choice 4. I really dont like it.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
phil5345

phil5345

Voting for this site! to read. Empty
PostSubject: Voting for this site! to read.   Voting for this site! to read. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 4:37 pm

All people, vote for this site. if this site be number one, i think Massacre gonna be happy and we gonna have more people, invite ur friend, family, cousin, etc. Very Happy

Ok and see ya.
Back to top Go down
Massacre
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Voting for this site! to read.   Voting for this site! to read. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 7:25 pm

I usually take things down from normal players in this category, but i'll let this one slide.
Back to top Go down
https://project-massacre.darkbb.com
Ben

Ben

PostSubject: Re: Voting for this site! to read.   Voting for this site! to read. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 1:48 am

heh, my family? thats a laugh..
but i vote everyday Smile
Back to top Go down
Massacre
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Voting for this site! to read.   Voting for this site! to read. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:08 am

Okay Razz
Back to top Go down
phil5345

phil5345

PostSubject: Re: Voting for this site! to read.   Voting for this site! to read. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:43 pm

This server is the best lol!

santa
Back to top Go down
Massacre
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Voting for this site! to read.   Voting for this site! to read. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:49 pm

Yes, the very best
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Voting for this site! to read.   Voting for this site! to read. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Voting for this site! to read.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project - Massacre :: General Discussion :: News-
Jump to: