Project - Massacre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project - Massacre

Project - Massacre, the biggest military operation yet. We are sending are best military units back in time to stop the forces who try and take over the world, might as well stop them before they start.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Massacre
I would like to be part of the staff I_vote_lcapI would like to be part of the staff I_voting_barI would like to be part of the staff I_vote_rcap 
Admin Juggalo
I would like to be part of the staff I_vote_lcapI would like to be part of the staff I_voting_barI would like to be part of the staff I_vote_rcap 
LOGiiC
phil5345
turtles
Ben
Joe
james 9458
rip out
YoungLad
Vote and Donate
When you donate, give me your username or you will get nothing in return.RuneScape Servers

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 52 on Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:36 pm
Poll
Do you like this site?
Choice 1. I like this server is the best!
I would like to be part of the staff I_vote_lcap100%I would like to be part of the staff I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
Choice 2. Its ok.
I would like to be part of the staff I_vote_lcap0%I would like to be part of the staff I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Choice 3. I dont like it.
I would like to be part of the staff I_vote_lcap0%I would like to be part of the staff I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Choice 4. I really dont like it.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Latest topics
» cant seem to logon
I would like to be part of the staff I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:03 pm by Ben

» My Staff App.
I would like to be part of the staff I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:00 pm by Ben

» Client Download
I would like to be part of the staff I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:45 pm by Massacre

» My Post for Admin/Mod
I would like to be part of the staff I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:30 pm by Joe

» Massacre's Sppamming Topic
I would like to be part of the staff I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:34 pm by phil5345

» Juggalos application for any spot on staff.
I would like to be part of the staff I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:02 pm by Admin Juggalo

» Voting for this site! to read.
I would like to be part of the staff I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:49 pm by Massacre

» my first spam post :)
I would like to be part of the staff I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:48 pm by Massacre

» Call of Duty
I would like to be part of the staff I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:08 pm by Massacre

I would like to be part of the staff

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ner

I would like to be part of the staff Empty
PostSubject: I would like to be part of the staff   I would like to be part of the staff I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 10:23 am

One of the first members and I've got 6 + years of RS aha.
Back to top Go down
Massacre
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I would like to be part of the staff   I would like to be part of the staff I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 7:03 pm

I really don't care if you're one of my 1st players, you gotta earn it.
Back to top Go down
https://project-massacre.darkbb.com
Admin Juggalo

Admin Juggalo

PostSubject: same..   I would like to be part of the staff I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 4:36 am

same....
Back to top Go down
Massacre
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I would like to be part of the staff   I would like to be part of the staff I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 6:18 am

You aren't even my staff, Juggalo haha. Your opinion on staff doesn't matter. Unless you have like 50 people saying this one guy should be staff.
Back to top Go down
Admin Juggalo

Admin Juggalo

PostSubject: .   I would like to be part of the staff I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 6:37 am

i know but i still like to judge applications cause i use to be admin alot its kinda werid not being part of the staff you cause ive been it for so long lol. this is gonna take time to be getting use to.
Back to top Go down
Massacre
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I would like to be part of the staff   I would like to be part of the staff I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 6:58 am

Yes it will. The Defiled (my moderator) has been staff in every server that he's played.
Back to top Go down
Admin Juggalo

Admin Juggalo

PostSubject: :O   I would like to be part of the staff I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 4:20 pm

DAMN!!!
Back to top Go down
Massacre
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I would like to be part of the staff   I would like to be part of the staff I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 4:36 pm

I know, it's crazy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I would like to be part of the staff   I would like to be part of the staff I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I would like to be part of the staff
Page 1 of 1